Welcome to the Looking Glass Inn Dog Blog


We love our dog guests at the Looking Glass Inn in Lincoln City, and we have pictures and stories we'd like to share with everyone. Please email your own dog photos and memories of your stay at Looking Glass to stay@lookingglass-inn.com and we'll post them on our blog.



Saturday, October 23, 2010

Winter is Going..... :(

This is a special photo of my puppy Winter.
She is looking out at the ocean from the grasslands
she loves the most.

This amazing German Short Hair Pointer is being relocated to live with a very special family in Lebanon Oregon. A family with 2 little boys and that wants to hunt birds with her.

Winter is a hunting dog and a family dog that needs a lot more attention, challenge and exercise then I knew of. I purchased her before researching her breed and now that I know more about her, I know she will be happier with this special family from Lebanon. They pick her up on Tuesday, October 26 and at just 4 months old it will be very difficult to say goodbye to my special puppy but I believe it is the right thing to do.
Mary Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment