Welcome to the Looking Glass Inn Dog Blog


We love our dog guests at the Looking Glass Inn in Lincoln City, and we have pictures and stories we'd like to share with everyone. Please email your own dog photos and memories of your stay at Looking Glass to stay@lookingglass-inn.com and we'll post them on our blog.



Monday, March 12, 2012

Meet Hot Rod!

Check out Hot Rod! Here he is posing with his own special blanket and pillows!


This "little" guy was a recent guest of ours and this is what he had to say after he left:

"My name is Hot Rod and I stayed at your lovely Inn last week. You were all so nice to me and my parents that we had a really nice relaxing time. I did love the walks on the beach (except for bad weather for a couple of days) and tried to sniff everything I saw. I also enjoyed the leftovers from dinner at Mo’s. We look forward to visiting you again in the near future!"

No comments:

Post a Comment